The Hotel Armitage and Conference Centre is a great choice for sports teams and travel group tours visiting Tauranga.
The Bay of Plenty hosts numerous sporting fixtures and tournaments at either Trustpower Baypark or Tauranga Domain. We offer spacious team rooms with the choice of single, twin and triple (subject to availability) occupancy and catering options in an affordable package that can be tailored to your needs.
What we have for you:
- Team rooms
- Self-service laundry
- Complimentary car parking
- Restaurant and bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour reception and room service
Venues in Tauranga
- Trustpower Baypark - Multi-purpose stadium
- Tauranga Domain - Park and sports stadium (rugby, athletics)
- Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre - Indoor courts (basketball, netball, volleyball, badminton)
- Mount Sports Centre - Indoor and outdoor courts (basketball, netball, volleyball, badminton)
- Tect All Terrain Park - Outdoor adventure park (walking, mountain biking, horse riding, motorcycling)
- Otumoetai Action Centre - large sports hall, two squash courts and dance studio
- Devoy Squash & fitness Centre
Not a sports team? We love hosting groups who are passionate about their hobby, whether this is classic cars, walking enthusiasts or gardening.
Tauranga has an abundance of activities and attractions to explore, making it a regular stop the tour group route.
This old historic hotel is a joy to stay in. It is in the stages of renovation and the features are being retained as much as possible. The pool area is lovely
Jill B, Paihia, New Zealand
A short 10-minute walk from the I-site (depending on how fast you walk) this hotel is not far from a beautiful stroll along the waterfront. There are many
Lizzy, Whangarei, New Zealand
Handy for the Strand and access to Highway 2. Good big free car park. Helpful staff. Lovely big room with balcony. Nice big comfy bed and pleasant spa bath.
Wendy D, Glasgow, UK