Promotion Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Staff of Armitage Hotel and agencies associated with this
promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. Promotion commences as specified on current promotional material and winner will
be announced as per specified on current promotional material.
3. To enter simply agree to the competition terms and conditions, make any booking / reservation in
with Armitage Hotel.
4. Entries requirements must be met in full and before the close date of the promotion.
5. The winner will be contacted by phone and email on the next business day using
contact details provided in their entry. They may be asked to verify their proof of
6. The Winner is required to provide identification to claim the prize (e.g. driver’s licence,
passport, birth certificate).
7. The Winner will take responsibility for all necessary arrangements and costs outside
of winning this prize (e.g Transportation/ Pick up costs).
8. Armitage Hotel and associated agencies and companies shall
not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with
taking any of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Armitage Hotel reserves the right to exclude any person from participating
in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
10. Armitage Hotel reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who
Armitage Hotel decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions,
does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the
promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Armitage Hotel is neither responsible
nor liable for any change in value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the
prize is claimed.
12. By entering you grant Armitage Hotel exclusive permission to use your name,
characters, photographs and likeness in connection with the Armitage Hotel Promotion
and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or
remuneration for such use. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to
any third party company.
13. Armitage Hotel reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who
tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
14. Armitage Hotel is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. All entries become the property of Armitage Hotel.
16. All customers who agree to the submission of their details upon entry will be recorded
in our database. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third
17. The promoter is:
169 Willis Street, Wellington, New Zealand
PO Box 11-173, Wellington, New Zealand
Newly renovated top to bottom, well done, tasteful. Room perfect. Excellent restaurant, enjoyed food and Madu's service and personality. Will happily
E Franklin, Hamilton, New Zealand
A short 10-minute walk from the I-site (depending on how fast you walk) this hotel is not far from a beautiful stroll along the waterfront. There are many
Lizzy, Whangarei, New Zealand
Handy for the Strand and access to Highway 2. Good big free car park. Helpful staff. Lovely big room with balcony. Nice big comfy bed and pleasant spa bath.
Wendy D, Glasgow, UK